OOTD: Khaki

09:36





                             

10 whole outfit posts, wow..I really should do more ha ha. Just a really simple outfit today!
I've always thought Zara was an awesome shop but I'd never actually been in and had a good look around until this month. And lets just say, thank you student finance. I've bought so much from there recently, I JUST LOVE IT OKAY. I need these V neck shirts in every colour.
Also, I've been after either some Stan Smiths or Reebok Classics after drooling over them for ages. Damn you Paris street style. But, I picked up these Reebok classics in the Reebok store for £9! Yaaaaaaas. Happy feet. (They're a size too big but shhh)

Frankee x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. love this outfit, you pull of the hat so well too! xx

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts