French Connection A/W15 Picks

08:35

As mentioned in a previous post, I got a summer job at French Connection. It wasn't really a shop I went in before I worked there, but there's so many new pieces in the A/W collection that I had to share with you. It's all my kind of colours and style, yipee!


Frill Crepe Dress, £140 (Here)




Tapered Trousers, £75 (Here)


Diamond Embellished Oversized Shirt, £120 (Here)

Cotton Shirt Dress, £70 (Here)



Trapeze Dress, £130 (Here)


Collared Top, £35 (Here)
I have this in black and it fits sooooo nice



Wide Leg Culottes, £110 (Here)



Stripe T-Shirt, £35 (Here)


Frankee xx


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Everything looks gorgeous - I love it! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything, such edgy pieces perfect for an autumn wardrobe

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts